Thursday, October 10, 2013

CISCO UCS balde / fabric / path down; reason waiting for flogi ALERT

Today I have patched my esxi server which is installed in UCS blade server and rebooted. after I reboot, I found in UCS Manager that there is two alarm was triggered as below but it supposed to be cleared automatically
Solution:

solution 1: once again I rebooted but this time the same alert triggered on fabric B. then I just found  the quick solution is need to just shutdown the server for 1 or 2 mins and power it on again. now there is no more error in the ucs manager, all alert was cleared automatically it self.

Easiest Solution:

check which server HBA having this issue and reset connectivity for that HBA. So that It will be soaked again and will get resolved



Cisco reason for the cause:

This is know issue in UCS. Bug no is CSCtn89396 and upgrade the UCS to latest Cisco suggested version








No comments:

Post a Comment